- How-toHow do I know if my payout method is working?Usually in 7 business days or less, your payout method's status should update to “Ready” and you will be able to receive payouts.
- How-toWhat does an adjustment on my transaction history mean?An adjustment is an amount of money a host owes as a result of a cancellation, reservation change, or violation of our Guest Refund Policy.
- How-toWhat does it mean when a payout method is “not available”?If a payout method available in the past is no longer supported, it’s usually because of changes to local laws or regulations for your count…
- How-toWhy did my payout amount change after a guest changed their reservation?When a guest submits a change request, it’s treated as a new booking, and the price is calculated at your current nightly rate.
- How-toDo I need to complete the Exchange4free form that’s sent to hosts in South Africa?To receive funds in your local currency without fees, you’re required to complete an annual reporting form, and Exchange4free can help you w…