Set up and management
- How-toSet up a new payout methodAfter you add a payout method, it takes some time for it to be verified. When it is, its status changes to Ready. Verification time depends …
- How-toAdding a payout methodYou can add or change payout methods in your account settings.
- How-toSetting up a default payout methodWhen you add more than one payout method, you can specify which one you want to be your default.
- How-toCan I split my payouts between different payout methods?Once a payout method that you've added is ready, you can split your payouts by property, percentage, or both using routing rules.
- How-toWhat payout methods can I set for multifamily properties?Airbnb-friendly buildings and directly listed units have different rules.
Types of payout methods
- How-toHow do I use PayPal to receive payouts?If PayPal appears as an option for your selected country, you'll be able to connect your existing PayPal account as a payout method.
- How-toHow do I use Payoneer debit card to receive payouts?If Payoneer shows as an option for your selected country, you'll be able to connect your existing Payoneer card as a payout method.
- How-toHow do I use international wire transfer to receive payouts?Airbnb's bank will take care of processing international wires. Enter your local banking information in your payout preferences.
- How-toHow do I use Western Union to receive payouts?If Western Union shows as an option for your selected country, you'll be able to use it as a payout method.