Comparing your listings performance
Your place is unique, but how does it measure up compared to others in your area? As a Host, you need to know where you fit in your own market, so check out your performance data.
Start with the right tools
Check out Similar listings
- After you’ve opted in, go to your hosting dashboard and click on Insights
- Click on Quality, Conversion, or Occupancy & rates, and explore the various subcategories
- Anytime you find the option to Compare, select Similar listings in the dropdown
The Similar listings graph shows how you’re doing compared to other listings near you. You can review your performance across a number of comparison categories—does your nightly rate seem about average, or is it too high or low? Get to know what’s working, and where you may want to tweak your listing.
- HostTracking your hosting performanceYou can use our professional hosting tools to track your listings' historical, future, and real-time performance.
- HostReading performance data for qualityYou can use our professional hosting tools to track how many 5-star reviews you’ve earned on things like amenities, check-in, and cleanlines…
- HostConfirm that guests can find your listingYou can check if your listing is showing up in search results by reviewing the number of views your listing has in your listing’s stats.