How will points be added when a host in China provides a license?
Host Experience Levels help hosts in China quickly understand their business level and adjust their strategies. The more points you accumulate, the higher your rank, the more exclusive benefits you'll get, and the more visibility you’ll get for your listings. We're introducing a new bonus scheme that will earn points when hosts upload their licenses.
- Upload a license for all listings: +2
- Upload a license for some listings: +1
- No listings with licenses: + 0
Requirements for licenses
Hosts will only have to upload any of the following licenses and pass a review:
- Business license
- Special Permit
- Proof of ownership of the listing, such as the property title deed
Uploading your license
Follow these steps:
- In the Airbnb app, tap Profile and then tap Switch to hosting
- Go to Listings, select Listed Listings, and tap Booking Settings
- Scroll down to Manage, click on Submit License and follow the directions on the page to finish uploading the relevant license
Note: The documents that public security authorities require to be uploaded vary from place to place due to local laws and regulatory requirements. In order to ensure the normal operation of the property, please upload the corresponding license in accordance with local public security regulations. Specific upload requirements for the following licenses can be found under Submit License.
Properties in Huai'an: Upload the Online Listing Approval Form.
Properties in Beijing:
- If your listing is in the Residential category, you need to upload Proof of Owner Identity, Proof of Property Title (such as Property Title Deed or Real Estate Rights Registration Certificate), Community Management Regulations or its equivalent, Security Liability Guarantee in writing, and Owner's Consent in writing
- If your listing is a hotel, you'll need to upload a Business ID, Business License, and Special Permit.
- GuestChanging your public profile locationYou can change the location that shows publicly in your profile. Your country of residence is determined automatically.
- HostHow can I check if a reservation for a guest is confirmed?You’ll get an email when you have a confirmed reservation. You can also go to your reservations, your calendar, or your message thread with …
- GuestHow do I use PayPal to pay?If PayPal is available, you'll be able to select it on the checkout page.