- How-toReviews for staysOur community relies on honest, transparent reviews. Hosts and guests write reviews once the stay has ended.
- How-toReviews for experiencesOur community relies on honest, transparent reviews. Hosts and guests write about their time once the experience has ended.
- How-toWriting a reviewWant to rave about your recent guest or trip? We love that. Head to Reviews on a web browser to get started.
- How-toEditing a review you wroteYou can edit a review you’ve drafted until your review is published.
- How-toResponding to reviewsYou can post a public response to reviews that others leave for you, but you can't remove them. Reviews are only removed if they violate our…
- How-toStar ratingsStar ratings allow guests to rate your Airbnb stay based on communication, general cleanliness, overall experience, and more.
- Community policyAirbnb's Review PolicyOur policy helps ensure helpful, informative, and accurate reviews for guests and hosts.
- Community policyAirbnb's Dispute Moderation for ReviewsLearn about Airbnb’s process on moderating reviews and how that can affect your standing as a host or guest.
- How-toReviews for Airbnb.org staysThese reviews work differently from regular stays—guest reviews are private and Host reviews are public.