- How-toPaying outside AirbnbIf an Airbnb Host on the Airbnb site asks you to pay off-site or through another company, report it to us.
- How-toPayment methods acceptedWe support different payment methods depending on the country your payment account is located in.
- How-toEditing, removing, or adding a payment methodFind out how to manage your payment methods.
- How-toChanging your payment method for a confirmed reservationIf your reservation is confirmed and paid for, you can’t change the payment method. If it isn’t, you can cancel and rebook with a different …
- How-toUsing multiple payment methodsUnless you have Airbnb credits or a coupon to use, you can’t split the total cost of your Airbnb stay or experience across multiple payment …
- How-toHow do I confirm my payment method?You can go to your account and follow the directions.
- How-toSupported currenciesWe support many different currencies and ways to pay. Learn more about them and potential fees associated with your choice.
- How-toChoosing a payment currencyThe prices on Airbnb will show in your default currency, which you can change at any time. You can also change the payment currency when boo…
- How-toHow do I use PayPal to pay?If PayPal is available, you'll be able to select it on the checkout page.
- How-toHow do I use PayU to pay?PayU is available as a payment method if you specify India as your country of residence in your profile.
- How-toHow do I use Alipay to pay?When you submit a reservation request and choose to use Alipay, you'll be redirected to the Alipay website, where you’ll log in to make your…
- How-toHow do I use Sofort Überweisung to pay?If available, select Sofort Überweisung (or Sofort Banking) as the payment method and you’ll be guided through the payment process.