Why we require a profile
It's simple: The more details = the more reservations you're likely to book. A robust profile shows you’re reliable and authentic to people who don’t know you yet.
Strong profiles include:
- Multiple verifications
- At least 50 words about your hobbies and interests, why you joined, or anything else you think others would like to know
- At least one recent profile photo that shows your face so Hosts can recognize you when you arrive
All Hosts are required to have a profile photo, and some Hosts require the same of their guests.
Guest profile photos aren’t displayed until after a booking is confirmed and can be removed at any time.
- GuestHow we keep your ID secureWhen we receive information from your driver's license, passport, or national identity card, we store the number safely in an encrypted form…
- GuestCan I refer someone to join Airbnb?Send a referral link to your friends, and when a friend uses it to join Airbnb, they’ll get credit applied to their first qualifying reserva…
- HostAdd or edit photosWe recommend that you upload a few high resolution photos. You can drag photos into whatever order you want.