Adding info to guest receipts
Once a receipt has been issued, you can’t make additions or edits to it. Your billing receipt is based on the information you provide at the time of booking.
You can, however, make changes to your itinerary after you’ve booked. This includes adding information like:
- Guest names and number (editable until your reservation ends)
- Business or billing addresses (editable at any time)
- Passport numbers
- Date of birth
- Guest names
- Tax identification numbers
- How-to•GuestWhere to find your check-in instructionsYou can find your check-in information in the details of your reservation. We’ll also send you a reservation reminder email with this info.
- Rules•GuestValue Added Tax (VAT) and how it applies to youValue Added Tax, or VAT, is a tax assessed on the supply of goods and services. Airbnb charges VAT on its service fees for customers.
- How-to•GuestAbout Airbnb for WorkBook and manage work trips for your employees, and use our tools to help manage business travel.