When you’ll get your payout
Here’s the good news: Your money is coming! But when will you get it?
We’ll send your payout about 24 hours after a guest checks into your place.
If your guest is staying for 28+ nights, you’ll receive your payout monthly for their reservation.
If you have multiple listings with check-ins on the same day, funds will usually be deposited as a single payout. If you have a minimum payout amount set, your payout won’t be released until that amount is met.
Get set for your payout
Your bank and payout method will determine how long it will take for your funds to arrive in your account. Be sure to set up at least one payout method for your account!
Once we’ve sent your funds, a Payout line item will appear for that guest’s reservation. You can always check the status of your payout via your transaction history.
Average processing times
As soon as Airbnb releases your payout, it’s sent for processing before it arrives with your payment provider. This means some additional time is usually needed for the money to finally settle in your account.
- Alipay: Instant once Airbnb releases the payout (available for mainland China Hosts only)
- PayPal: Within 1 business day
- Western Union: 1 business day, depending on country
- Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: 1 business day
- International wire: 3-–7 business days
- Bank transfer/ACH/direct deposit: Up to 7 business days
Weekend or holiday delays
Banking systems don’t process transactions on weekends or holidays, so yours will be processed the next business day. Contact your bank directly if you have any questions.
Timing and transfer reviews
All transactions may be reviewed before they’re sent. For example, we may review a transaction in order to prevent fraud. This could result in funds being delayed, paused, or, in rare cases, removed from your account. In these cases, we may be required to limit account permissions and payment transfers, and you may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity.
Reviews are part of standard processes that many companies like Airbnb conduct in order to prevent fraud and comply with regulations.
Fees may apply
In some cases, the financial institution you use to get your money may charge an additional fee(s). For more information, learn about calculating your payout.
- How-to•HostCalculating your payoutThe payout you receive for a guest’s stay is your nightly rate plus your optional extra charges (like a cleaning fee), minus the Host servic…
- How-to•HostAdding a payout methodYou can add or change payout methods in your account settings.
- How-to•HostFinding my payout informationYou can check the status of your payouts and review detailed information on your earnings from your Transaction history.