Payouts for long-term reservations
When guests settle in a long-term stay, you can look forward to reliable source of income for a while. For reservations like these, we collect and payments in monthly installments.
- We’ll charge your guest for the first month upfront and release that first payment to you 24 hours after their scheduled check-in time
- Future payments are released to you on a monthly basis, based on the check-in date, for the duration of the reservation
You can check the status of your monthly payouts in your Transaction History.
If you’re a new Host, we may hold your payouts for 30 days after your first reservation is confirmed. If your first reservation is more than 30 days away, your payout will be released 24 hours after your guest’s scheduled check-in. This will apply to any payouts scheduled for release during those 30 days.
- GuestPay for a long-term reservationFor a long term reservation (28 nights or more), you’ll be charged a first month down payment and the rest will be collected in monthly inst…
- HostWhat are some things I should consider before hosting long-term guests?In some jurisdictions, guests may establish rights as a tenant after a month, so we encourage hosts to be knowledgeable about their local la…
- HostWhat are some differences between long-term hosting and short-term hosting?While the exact number of days varies by jurisdiction, generally any reservation of a month or longer may be considered a long-term reservat…