Joining or removing yourself as Co-Host or assistant of an Airbnb Experience
Teamwork makes the Airbnb Experience work. You can come on board as a Co-Host or assistant, if the primary Host sends you an invitation.
How to join
Look for an email with an invitation link from the primary Host of the Airbnb Experience. You can join with your personal Airbnb account, or create one if you don't have an account yet.
Just fill in the required information and send it back for our team to review. As soon as you've been approved, you're good to go.
The primary Host sets each team member’s permissions and can change these at any time.
Removing yourself from the team
When you leave a team, you’ll still have your Airbnb account, but you won't be able to host or manage the Experience. If you were a Co-Host, you'll be removed from the Experience page. This is a permanent step, so you’ll need to be reinvited to the team and have your information reviewed by Airbnb again if you want to rejoin.
How to remove yourself
- On the Edit experience page under General settings, click Team
- Click your name and click the three dot menu ()
- Select Remove and click Confirm
You and the primary Host will receive a confirmation email.
- Experience HostCreate and manage your Airbnb Experience teamFind out how you can add a co-host or assistant to your team to help you lead guests or manage your experience.
- Experience HostSharing messaging and the Calendar with assistants or Co-Hosts of Airbnb ExperiencesA primary Host can grant Co-Hosts or assistants permission to communicate with guests and/or manage the Experience Calendar.
- How Co-Hosting worksFind out what Co-Hosts and assistants can do, how they can help make your Experience run a little smoother, and how to set them up for succe…