Why aren’t my reviews shown in order?
When someone browses your listing, reviews are ordered based on several factors that are relevant or helpful for guests, including things like:
- How recent the review is
- The language of the review
- The country where the reviewer lives
- The length of the review
For example, if a French traveler browses your listing, recent reviews written in French or by French guests will be shown first. This helps guests read reviews that are relevant to them so they can decide if your listing is a good fit.
However, even though a newer review might not show at the top of your listing page, all the reviews are still available for potential guests.
- How reviews workReviews are a great way for Hosts and guests to give each other feedback. We’ve got info here about how and what you can share, and more.
- GuestReviews for staysOur community relies on honest, transparent reviews. Hosts and guests write reviews once the stay has ended.
- GuestFlexible ways to searchGuests can discover more flexible ways to travel using Categories—browsing millions of homes they never knew existed.