How do I know if my payout method is working?
It usually takes fewer than 7 business days for a new payout method to receive payouts—you can find the verification time for each payout method. When your payout method's status shows as Ready, it can receive payouts.
Please note: For some hosts who haven't yet added a payout method, you'll need to add your taxpayer information first in order to get the option to add a payout method. Find out more.
If your payout method isn’t working, it may be pending or have an error:
- Pending: If you just added a payout method or updated an existing one, we’ll send an email when it’s all set up.
- Error: Sometimes you may need to update a payout method or add more info. If a payout method isn’t working, you can remove it and try adding it again, or add a new one.
Note: In some countries, we'll confirm your account info by depositing a small amount (less than $1 USD) before sending you a payout. We usually do this when a new payout method is added.
- How-to•HostAdding a payout methodYou can add or change payout methods in your account settings.
- How-to•HostHow do I use PayPal to receive payouts?If PayPal appears as an option for your selected country, you'll be able to connect your existing PayPal account as a payout method.
- How-to•HostHow do I use international wire transfer to receive payouts?Airbnb's bank will take care of processing international wires. Enter your local banking information in your payout preferences.