● Discover Shanghai’s Infinite Noodles. Side A is modern and prosperous. Side B is left alone.
In the bustling city center of Shanghai, there is a dying "Shanghai County". It is noisy, crowded, market, and not highly modernized, but after hundreds of years of accumulation, it has preserved Shanghai's most civilian and localized life in its original flavor. State. Here, you can find the traditional, sticky, and very human life in Shanghai, and you can also discover the neglected, forgotten, and disappearing city memories.
● How can you miss the authentic food at the snack bar where local talents go?
Taste the old-fashioned snacks: sweet-scented osmanthus sticks cake, fresh meat moon cakes, hemp balls, fresh meat pot stickers, sponge cake, fresh meat soup buns, three fresh small won stew, three silk spring rolls, fresh meat fried, etc., let’s talk while eating , Talk about the wonderful stories you encountered during your trip in Shanghai, and talk about the things that interest you recently...
● Walk into the largest lane in the city and feel the peaceful and authentic local life
The alley has the most authentic smell of fireworks, away from the exaggerated feasting and feasting. The alleys are made of bluestone. On the bamboo poles criss-crossed above the head, ten thousand national flags are flying. Spittoons, benches, and cattail fans are placed at the door. More than a dozen families share the kitchen. , Toilets, clothesline, there are noisy mahjong, noise, and the Subei dialect that will never be understood. There is no barrier between each other. This is the true life of the Nongtang culture.
With the demolition, the old city is quietly changing its appearance. During a stroll, you can still feel the glory of the past: Ming and Qing style carved beams and painted buildings, antique old streets, pigeon houses, dormer windows, 72 tenants...
● Archeology together, travel together Reading architecture
Go to a century-old historical site that has been given the old-style Shanghai communication mission and revolutionary mission; the ancient ginkgo tree over 700 years old; appreciate the only Ming Dynasty mansion in the area; look at the "Ten Thousand National Flags", which only local people can understand The three words...
Share the stories behind the hierarchy of alley buildings along the way, historical sites, etc., and how they have affected Shanghai, and learn about the life posture, cultural atmosphere, and philosophy of local residents, so that each other can further experience the infinite face of Shanghai.
* More suggestions
1. The experience is suitable for group building, family, solo travelers, girlfriends, couples, birthdays, dates or surprise gifts, etc. Please contact me if you need customization.
2. This is a truly in-depth route to explore the old Shanghai, including historical mystery + architectural reading + time-honored specialties + alternate best location shooting of new and old buildings, etc. It is by no means a traditional tourist attraction.
3. The Chinese time-honored restaurant for dining is the oldest and most famous restaurant in Shanghai. It is also a place frequented by locals every day. When you arrive at the meal, you will see the scene of queuing up and out. It may take a while. I hope you Can understand.
4. Please tell me if you are allergic to certain things or ingredients; vegetarian food is also available.
From Price:$44 / person